Your real estate agent will assist you in making an offer, which will include the following
- Complete legal description of the property
- Amount of earnest money
- Down payment and financing details
- Proposed move‐in date
- Price you are offering Proposed closing date
- Length of time the offer is valid Details of the deal
Remember that a sale commitment depends on negotiating a satisfactory contract with the seller, not just Making an offer.
Other ways to lower ins‐insurance costs include insuring your home and car(s) with the same company, increasing home security, and seeking group coverage through alumni or business associations. Insurance costs are always lowered by raising your deductibles, but this exposes you to a higher out‐of‐pocket cost if you have to file a claim.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.