Compare Listings

  • Settlement Statement, HUD‐1 Form (itemizes services provided and the fees charged; it is filled out by the closing agent and must be given to you at or before closing)
  • Truth‐in‐Lending Statement
  • Mortgage Note
  • Mortgage or Deed of Trust
  • Binding Sales Contract (prepared by the seller; your lawyer should review it)
  • Keys to your new home
  • You must to post comments
Showing 1 result
Your Answer

Please first to submit.